|resources:||Home Mailing List Installation Source Code Members Comments Bugs Screenshots|
- Cookie Toggle 0.8.2 released (FF 1.5 compatibility)
- Cookie Toggle 0.8.1 released (fixed large button size)
- Cookie Toggle 0.8 released (initial version)
Welcome to the Cookie Toggle project page.
Cookie Toggle is an extension for Mozilla Firefox that creates a toolbar button that allows you to toggle cookie functionality on and off. This extension is ideal for those who wish to surf with cookies off, but want to be able to turn them on easily when visiting certain sites.
Update! 14 January 2006
Cookie Toggle 0.8.2 allows for Firefox 1.5 compatibility.
I will accept graphics offerings for the buttons as my graphics and art skills are rather mediocre. I would like any submissions to reflect both cookies and a toggle-like switch. I, of course, reserve the right to make the final decission. (As art tastes vary widely, don't feel bad if we don't agree.)
- Simple toolbar button which changes to reflect cookie behavior
- Remembers whether cookies are only accepted from originating web sites
- Changes to cookie settings made through the Options dialog or about:config are not reflected in the button
- Glitches can often be fixed by clicking the button twice or changieng the cookie settings in Options to match the toggle button
- Only tested up to Windows Firefox 1.5, but simple enough that it should work in any version greater than 0.9